Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Art





Practice with shading to enhance depth.


Tried a different style with color.


Idle hands are the devil's plaything. So I made my hands
useful by drawing the devil...I love how the fire and the
reflection on his horns turned out.


Some practice with humans.


I was trying to get that real concept arty look in this one.
I really like how the shininess of his skin turned out.


I love the color and composition in this one. And seriously,
who wouldn't want a frog that can bake?



I'm not quite sure what inspired this one. I think I'm in
some sort of animal art phase... Here I tried to set a mood
by having the background coincide with the character.


Here is some concept art for a movie idea I had. Here,
a cockroach named Artie sings to a bunch of bugs in an
attic about why they should rise up against humans.


I tried practicing some visual effects, like the exploding
fireworks and the glare of the
moon.




A classic party penguin. What more can I say?


This one was for a friend who requested a rainbow
town with people who were a cross between foxes
and smurfs.


This one was fun to make. I love the way the rain in the
background turned out.


Album cover I made for aspiring rapper A.K. Check

No comments:

Post a Comment